Castro Valley Game Library

Resources for parents & teachers
See workkidslove.com


Monday, September 30, 2013

Game of the Month Club


Thank you so much to every reader!

I am convinced that there is value in this project, and I also have to justify the time and money involved.

I'm wondering if anyone might be interested in a game of the month club.  It would especially make sense to local readers.  For $30 (6 months) or $50 (12 months), you would receive a different used game (shipping would be extra).   6 or 12 games could alternatively be picked up or sent all at once.  Shipping is much cheaper if boxes are flattened or omitted.

I'm selling games at a flea market on Saturday, and I'm also looking for someone who might want to sell games online (eBay/craigslist).

I have also started sharing games at the public library (after story time, Thursdays at 11:30 for the next 6 weeks).  Every week there's a theme (last week was memory and matching).  Patrons can use games while I am there, and members of my library can check out or return games.  It was popular last week, and someone joined the library.




No comments:

Post a Comment