Castro Valley Game Library

Resources for parents & teachers
See workkidslove.com


Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Used Educational Games, Toys, & Supplies

Apparently my plan did not work out the way I thought it would.  If you would like to buy used games or Montessori items, please check out these listings or this list.  You may also be interested in my website, WorkKidsLove.com.  If you like pictures, you may appreciate Pinterest.com/gamelibrary and Pinterest.com/workkidslove.

I thought I would use Reusegames.blogspot to showcase pictures of good quality used games you can play (or acquire).  I do maintain a lending library of fun, educational materials (Salt Lake Toy Library, part of my business, Work Kids Love).  In addition to these items, a variety of Montessori materials are also available for check out.  Work Kids Love (previously My Montessori Materials) may display Montessori items so you won't have to sort through unrelated pictures.  Teacher Swaps & Montessori Swaps on Facebook will list free events for trading teaching materials.  ReuseGames.com, ReuseMontessori.com, UsedMontessori.com, and Games4Teachers.com are all part of my project to help teachers and learners.

I buy items mainly from thrift stores.  I often buy two copies of the game for the pieces.  Sometimes I substitute a piece.  There is usually a way to play the game, even if we adjust, such as playing with 3 instead of 4 players.  I hope a larger community will discuss learning materials, problems with used games that can be solved, and other items of interest.































































































No comments:

Post a Comment