Castro Valley Game Library

Resources for parents & teachers
See workkidslove.com


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Random stuff (Toys)


Good news!  My first Family Game Night with the CV public library is April 20, from 6-8 PM.  I look forward to introducing some fun games.  I submitted several ideas for events, and I'll also be teaching a gardening class on April 20.  This should bring some visibility to the game library, and I can also plug events like the next game sale (hoping May 11).  

I think it's safe to say I won't be staying in the toy business.  Too much storage, and they don't stack.  Books are fun, but haven't found a venue yet.  I listed a bunch of games, and I'm waiting to see if/when they sell.  One person thought getting into game parts was a good plan, but it seems like a pretty serious project.  

I went to the EcoThrift today and got some more things to share (soon).  I miss the shopping and finding treasures.  It's too easy to get way too much stuff.  Trying to limit myself to the best stuff.





































No comments:

Post a Comment