Castro Valley Game Library

Resources for parents & teachers
See workkidslove.com


Thursday, January 10, 2013

I really, really, really like to find great games


Well, there are pros and cons to various ways of sharing these materials.  I like to get them, and I want someone else to distribute them.  I found a game store in town and plan to check them out tomorrow.  I'd like to avoid both shipping and bringing strangers to my house.  It's very hard to decide which games to keep because we're having fun using them.  My kids like the variety, and there are some really nice things.  I need to find a way to fund this project, though.  And I just don't have the space.  Still trying to figure this out.  Oh yeah, and this hobby takes time.

Puzzles














Games







































Activities

















No comments:

Post a Comment