Castro Valley Game Library

Resources for parents & teachers
See workkidslove.com


Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I found some things for you

I love to buy Montessori materials.  I also love to buy and play games.  That's really strange to people who know me well, because I'm generally not a big shopper, and I work hard to avoid going to the store.  

But I have found myself with a dilemma:  What do I do with all these supplies?  I don't want to stop getting them, but I don't really need them, and I don't have room to store them.  My husband has been speaking up about it (He's been a really good sport).  I like posting on Pinterest, but I can't get as many new, novel things if some aren't also going out.

So I've been doing some research.  Should I sell them on Etsy (they have to be part of a work)? Should I sell supplies or activities on Montessori_Swap (a great place I just found on Yahoo for buying, selling, and swapping Montessori items)?  Could I find customers on Craigslist?  Can I find  someone who wants lots of good quality, interesting trays, bowls, etc., for one reason or another?

It has been exciting to see people are reading these postings.  I would also like to know what your interests are, so I can better address them.  

For now, enjoy these lovely images, and you can buy any work or item on this page by emailing me at workkidslove@gmail.com (Payment is through Paypal, and prices do not include shipping).  All orders of 3 or more listings will receive 10% off shipping.  Please be aware that these items are secondhand treasures (not brand new), and their condition is used.



Bead star work $9                    Tray with beads $7 (does not include bowl or tweezers)


Short bead stair work $6



Trays

                                                            







Flower tray $6  
Orange tray $5      
Round metal $6 (small edging may be sharp)     
Boat tray $5
Cooking lady $6   
Japanese lacquerware $8
Metal octagon $6 (sharp edges)
Sunflower $6

Containers








Nesting baskets (set of 2) $9
Shiny bag $5





Boxes





Chalkboard box $6
Basket with a lid $4
Mailboxes (each) $3
Cookie box $3
Suitcase box $4
Wedding box $3
Picnic basket $10
Flower box $3


Nesting boxes


Octogon boxes (set of 2) $8
Mesh top boxes (set of 2) $8

Buckets






















Eric Carle buckets (set of 2) $4
Rooster bucket $6
Heart basket $3
Flower basket $6
Red bucket $3

Sorting containers





Underwater sorter $4
Airplane $5
Red brownie lollipop sorter $8
White sectioned sorter $4
Metal sectioned sorter $5 ("fish" for things in water and sort into this)
Baby animals $3.50
Stars (note colored markings) $3.50
Bears $3

Dishes










Red dishes $5 (3 sets available) (for place setting work?) 
Scallop dish $6
Pineapple dish $3
Holly trays $6
Holly dish & tray $6
Blue dish $5    (2 available)
Watermelon plate $5 (food prep...)
Flower plate $3    (note 4 scratches)
Many flowered plate $3
Grape leaf dishes (set of 2) $8
Halloween plate $3     (note imperfect finish at top) 


Cups and bowls











 

Flowered bowls (set of 3) $6
Fish bowl $3
Snowflake cups $5
Blue square bowl $3
Small metal bowl with lid $3
Metal triangle bowls (set of 2) $10
Red and black bowls (set of 3) $6


 Practical Life water work (syringe) 






Green circles $5
Pink puzzle (not for sale)
Green apples $5


Pairs of painted wooden pieces

$.75 per piece (example:  Sweets = $9)















No comments:

Post a Comment